Happy New Year: 2017

I know new years is a couple days from now but I just wanted to post this. As 2016 comes to an end, I realized I received so many blessings. I also had many trials and tribulations but I would say my blessings outweighed my trials and tribulations. I don't really make new year's resolutions but I do pray to God to help me be a better man and Christian each and every day. There is a lot of evil in the world and I don't want any of that evil to consume me. I don't like to be in a negative individual, I just like to be a positive human being. This year I was in situations that really made me mad and I always wanted to stay positive, my mindset was always like, what's the point of being negative. Even though the other individual I'm arguing with is being negative, I feel it's no reason for me to be negative back. I always step back and I pray so He can handle the situations(s) and He does on his timing. I always Pray when something overwhelms me and God will handle everything. In the year 2017, we must be more positive, not negative. I don't want any of us to be consumed with evil. That evilness will turn us into ugly and unpleasant individuals. Step back and analyze the situation(s) and Don't Be Negative.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement