The Kardashian Curse

 I had this on my heart for a while (lol). I don't think it's a curse at all. These elite people (musicians, athletes and comedian) that the Kardashians/Jenner mafia choose to date or marry already have fame but when they get into the Kardashian/Jenner lifestyle, their fame is heightened. The Kardashians/Jenner mafia doesn't have anything to do with the heightened fame that these elite people get by the association of the mafia. The elite people choose to be with the mafia. The saying goes if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. I truly believe that the heightened fame that these elite people receive make them act reckless more than usual. Maybe they can't deal with the heightened fame. 

As for me if the opportunity arises to date or marry one of the members of the mafia, I will definitely be tribute if these elite people will be acting foolishly towards the mafia. I think the mafia code is when you go against the family, you will be killed via beheadings or castrations, or at least that's what I hear anyways. The reward is far greater than the risk. I don't care about any curse, give me all of that bad juju. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life