Mental Health is mental wealth

 When I was having negative thoughts once upon a time, I didn't know that was associated with mental health. For the people who haven't read my older posts, I thought of committing suicide. Don't let those words, committing suicide scare you because that's part of my past and I own it, I don't deny it. I  was contemplating  suicide because people were teasing me because they didn't know how to react to my head motions and that led to lack of self acceptance. I have Joubert Syndrome now but then I had Ocular Motor Apraxia which deals with the fine motor skills. The most important thing that I had to figure out was if I was going to let my disability control me and be an introvert all of my life or grab the bulls by the horn and live the best life I possibly could. I chose to live the best life I possibly could and in the present can!! That's the wealth of my mental. This transformation didn't happen overnight, honestly I'm still transforming. Anyways, God was and is a huge part of my transformation and transforming. The second step to the transformation was and is my father and mother because they gave me some good advice. The third step was the involvement of activities and groups outside of school. You have to see the issue(s) within or outward first and then you can decide whether or not you want to address that issue(s) and then that can be your potential wealth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life