Communication with God

I was raised in a Presbyterian church in East Cleveland, Ohio and from there I learned how to communicate with God. I'm so grateful for that. It took me some time to develop that communication with God but I got there and I will keep getting there! As you guys know I got delivered from a dark place and I owe it to God and my mother who put me in church. Now seeing myself and looking at myself in the present I don't do all of the Christian duties that I need to do but one thing I do best is I  pray and I continue to pray. For me, praying gives me a peace of mind and a sense of clarity. God answers my calls too, not when I want to but when He wants to. I'll give you guys two examples. One example is when my father was hopping in his car to drive my sister and I to our high school and a winter blizzard came the previous night. I tried to shovel and my dad tried to shovel the snow underneath the car in order for the car to start going. I prayed to God and five minutes later the car started moving. The second example is when I was having trouble finding friends, I prayed and then eventually God granted me some friends. I have so many examples, how can I not but I'll just give you two examples. Everybody communicates with their own God or gods, DON'T LET ANYONE TRY TO DETER YOU FROM HAVING THAT COMMUNICATION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life