A Artist Can Be Anybody

 When I hear the word artist, I usually think of a musician or a painter but lately I've been thinking that an artist can be a baker, a model, an individual who works on the exteriors and interiors on cars and a landscaper to name a few. A baker bakes deserts but when bakers make cakes they can add their own creativity and spin to the cakes.  I haven't watched this show called Cake Boss but I've seen bits and pieces of the show and those cakes that the bakers make are astounding. 

A model can obviously be an artist. It's how they pose in pictures and when the models wear unique clothing, that adds to their artistry. What comes in mind now in the midst of writing this post are all of the fashion magazines. 

Dancers at strip clubs can be artists. When I go to strip clubs, I'm so dumbfounded how the dancers dance a certain way on the poles. Some dancers are stiff on the poles though but none the less its still artistry. 

A detailer who details the exteriors and interiors of cars are artists. I was watching a movie about a man who loved his old school car. He stitched the interior with bright colors. On the exterior he polished and designed on the hood of the car with stripes alongside of the car. 

A landscaper can be an artist too. When a garden or lawn is neat and pristine that is artistry from the hands of a landscaper. The lawn can be pristine and neat but a landscaper can also arrange the garden or/and the lawn a certain way and that can create artistry. 

A poet/author can be artists with words. A poet can arrange words so uniquely to fit a certain style. A author can give words life. The reader can use imagery to see what's going on in the book. I'm a poet and author and you can visit my website: www.poetrybynoldon.com to shop and browse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life