Respect The Dead

Earlier this year, a dear priest's  mom passed away and my former roommates and I knew him. I was the only one who went to the funeral and I was really shocked about hearing my former roommates not coming. I felt that was disrespectful. I don't like going to funerals but that is Respecting the man or woman who died. I know stuff comes up but if you are physically able to go, You should go.  A deacon of my church passed away last week and the funeral is tomorrow. I don't have to go but it's the Respect factor in the matter, this is why I'm going. As I'm typing this post, I'm remembering that certain religions don't go to funerals because of their religious beliefs and that is their religious beliefs and I'm not arguing with that. If you are able to go, attend the funerals. You might've disliked the individual who past away but go anyways because of Respect, general Respect. Respect the dead and Respect the people who are still living.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life