It's hard but not Imposible

When I was at the Joubert Syndrome conference this past year, one of the talks I attended, the speaker said it's sixty eight percent of people who have disabilities who are unemployed. Sixty eight percent is a high percentage but that percentage shouldn't scare me or other people who have disabilities. I don't have a job/career right now but I'm not throwing in the towel because I know something is going to come up and plus God always has a master plan. One of the scriptures from the Bible I like is " Faith Without Works Is Dead." This means that you have to have faith and put in the work in order for opportunities to arise for you. If you have one and not the other, opportunities aren't going to happen for you. So you have to have faith and put in the work at the same time. Don't be discouraged whether you are  looking for a job/career or you want to accomplish a goal(s), just have faith and put in the work at the same time and every opportunity will come to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement