Cherish every Opportunity

Yesterday I went to a funeral like I told you guys and what I realized when I was in the pews was that I was so glad that I had the opportunity to share the same church space with the former deacon of my church for a handful of years. I also realized that  You have to cherish every opportunity with people on this earth because We don't know when the next time we are going to see that person. I was cherishing the former deacon's memory in that aspect but I'm going to also talk about cherishing every opportunity in different ways too. Right now, I don't have a job and it is difficult but I know things will turn around for me. But anyways, since I don't have a job right now, I had to move back home. My stepfather gave me some tasks to do and one task I had to do was to clean out the garage. Of course I didn't want to do it but I did it anyways. Even though I didn't want to do that certain task, I cherished it because God gave me the strength to clean the garage. Also, I'm cherishing every opportunity by being alive. I woke up today and hopefully I will wake up many more days, God willing. Some days are smooth sailing and some days are rocky but I will continue to cherish my life here on earth because God made it possible for me to live. Cherish your life with people around you and cherish every opportunity because you don't know when you are going to see that person next or have that next opportunity. Everybody has potential on this earth so use that potential to create opportunities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement