Love hard and often

Love is Pain. Love is Joyful. Love is tricky but we have to love, love, love and give out and retrieve some more love. I get heart broken a lot and it's so painful but again I'm taking a risk and it's a 50/50 chance on that certain individual liking me back. Does that mean I'm going to give up on love? The answer is no because I also said love is Joyful . I will find someone, don't you worry!! For the people who recently broke up with their significant other or the women and men who are single, you guys will find somebody like I will!! I watched these two films, San Andreas and The Huntsman: Winter's War. The basic component in these two films in my opinion is Love. A lot of activity happened in these two films but Love was the end result/meaning. I also watched this Ted Talk video and these few words that this lady spoke stuck with me and those few words are I Am Enough. We are Enough to be loved and to send out love. We are Enough to find somebody, we are Enough for somebody to find us. We Are Enough!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement