Following Through

When I was growing up, I didn't follow through with activities. I was in taekwondo and I just mastered the white belt. I didn't stick with it though. When I was a pre teen I wanted to learn the drums so I learned how to play the drums for a little while but after one year of doing that I stopped playing. I learned from my mistakes so I Will  be following through on things from now on because I have dreams I want to accomplish.  If We don't follow through on things, we won't get our dreams accomplished, we will become stationary. I don't know about You but I don't want to be stationary, I want to be mobile. I have a dream and I won't stop until my dream is accomplished. I know it will be roadblocks in my way but I am Determined to get my dream out of the dream phase and into the reality phase. I want to create a film. This film is about the current status of the United States,  African Americans and Caucasians aren't getting along, extremists are attacking countries and states and people are being ostracized and victimized for being themselves. This film circles around the phrase All Lives Matter. If you guys would contribute to my film project I would really appreciate it, thanks so much!! The link to my go fund me page is https://www.gofundme.com/noldons-film-project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life