A disability is Beautiful

was in  a At &T store and I was watching a program about children having cleft lips. Something caught my attention while I was watching this program. There was a mother saying that her son is going to have surgery on his cleft lip.In similar words she said she wants her son to be beautiful. I was thinking to myself, the boy Is still beautiful regardless if he has a cleft lip or not. Due to his abnormality his mother thought he wasn't beautiful but the truth is that every person who has a disability is Beautiful. I didn't find that I was beautiful due to my disability until I was a senior in high school. I had to embrace my disability but of course I had ups and downs along the way and I still do sometimes. Some people who have Joubert Syndrome can develop cleft lips. God created all of us for a specific reason, people who have disabilities and people who don't have disabilities, it's our job to find out what that specific reason is and conquer that specific reason with intelligence and passion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life