I hear and see you

Last night I was watching Beyond The Lights on B.E.T. This was my second time watching the movie. I haven't discovered this before but I was thinking what Nate Parker said, "I see you", three powerful words. I'm pretty sure when the director was directing the movie, she wanted those three words to have so much impact on the viewers. As I was watching the movie I was thinking to myself that We have to see the beauty in people. Even if people are ugly towards us, All people have a sweet center. we just have to find it. A lot of people may seem truly fine eternally but everything isn't fine with them internally. Some "celebrities" are like this. Everybody goes through stuff. We don't know what people go through on a daily basis so that's why I made a promise to God and to myself that I will spread positivity and love to everyone that I meet along on my journey on earth. I've heard that the best form of medicine is listening. People might be lashing out towards you because they don't know how to express how they truly feel inside, they just know how to yell, unfortunately! Luckily for you, you can develop a listening ear, to just listen and not to say anything. Me and my father watched 100 Streets starring Idris Elba. Idris Elba is a retired rugby  player and captain of his team and he was great externally but his life was falling apart little by little and was ripping him apart internally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life