Be a risk-taker

I really like the movie She's Out of my League but the main reason I like this movie is  because of the message. The message in my opinion was even though friends and everybody around the guy ( Jay Baruchel) thought he couldn't handle that type of successful women ( Alice Eve) but he proved everybody wrong. In the movie they were rating girls and that is so disrespectful so Do Not do this at all. I feel like rating girls/guys won't help your situation at all, it will worsen your situation. Just be a risk-taker and explore the girl or guy's dislikes and likes before you jump into the relationship. You should trust me on that because I feel in love with girls in the past without getting to know their personalities and they ended up having crummy personalities. Also, those individuals who tell you can't be with that certain girl/guy, don't listen to them because you can be with that certain girl/guy, you just have to be persistent (not too persistent) and explore her/his personality and make sure her/his personality meets your personality. Those naysayers/haters are just outside noise. Just open up your heart and express yourself deeply to that individual.  Finally, just be a risk-taker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement