The real definition of a celebrity

I really tossed this idea of a celebrity in my mind and I recently came up with a conclusion. The conclusion is, a celebrity is just a normal person like you and me. The difference is that these people have large amounts of money. If we strip all of that money away from them, they would just be regular people without any extra incentives. I think some "celebrities" aren't grounded and they are big headed in the limelight and this makes it worse in my opinion. On the other hand a lot of celebrities are grounded and don't go into the spotlight a lot. A lot of "celebrities" are measured by their money and it is equal to success. In my opinion, I don't think this is true. Success can equate to love, giving, caring and all un-materialistic possessions. When you see a celebrity on T.V. or even in person, just picture them as regular people, please don't believe the hype!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life