Precious- The film

I watched this film a while ago but recently I watched this film again and this film inspired me so much. I don't know why it didn't inspire me earlier, I guess it didn't because I was younger. Despite all of Precious's setbacks, she decided to Never Give Up and not let her insecurities hinder her happiness. Even though she might've thought of giving up but it was people in her corner that had positive influences on her. That is love and support. You might feel depressed about your own situation but there is people in your corner that want you to overcome your situation. There is people rooting for you to succeed, you just have to seek them out but to be truthfully honest, they will seek you out first probably. The mother in this film is not supportive and loving, she wanted Precious to fail and give up. With all of the doubt that the mother was putting into her mind, she wasn't going to give into her negativity, she chose that positive path, most importantly those people in her corner wasn't going to let her mother drag her down that negative path. I really like the line that Precious said "nobody cares about me." I really liked that line because she had a lot of people that cared for her but I really think she needed to care for herself first. Bravo to the whole crew and cast who made Precious. I'm pretty sure this film was hard to make because it was associated with emotional and mental pain. This film was supposed to be made because it shows how people can get out of their depressive situations and embrace the goodness in life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life