Keep Going, Never Stop!!

 I love the projects that I put out and if You don't know what I'm talking about, check out my websites: www. poetrybynoldon.com and www.inspireeducateencourage.com. I recently put out a book called NightCrawlers: Unbound Emotions and I'll give You guys a little synopsis. The novel is about a young lady who is a dancer at a strip club who has to leave from Cleveland, Ohio to Alabama unexpectedly. This novel brings light to the current events in America through the characters. Being able to put out two poetry books and selling my t-shirts is amazing and I'm BLESSED!! I thank God for the creativity and imagination that HE placed in my life. NO MATTER what subject matter I decide to have in my poetry or my novels, GOD  still blesses me with the yearning of creativity and wonder. 

For anybody who has a passion for something or multiple passions for something, GO FOR IT because that passion(s) can turn into a business and that business can turn into revenue, little or a lot.  If You have a  writer's block or a creative block, KEEP GOING because that writers or/and creative block is not going to last forever.  Everybody owes it to themselves to live their lives as creatively and passionately as possible. The block of creation is temporary, not permanent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life