A Hero Can Be Scared

 A couple weeks ago I went to the movies and saw this movie entitled Karnan. I looked the movie up on the Cinemark app on my phone but they didn't have a synopsis. I liked the poster so I gave the movie a chance and I'm glad that I did. Karnan is a great movie that had me laughing and crying joyfully. Plus, the score was good, I was groovin in my seat. I was the only person in the theatre so I could do that!! I'll give you guys about my opinion/meaning about the movie and my opinion is that even though Karnan, the main character was the hero for his village in India, he was a knucklehead. He was causing unnecessary mischief for the most part. He also was a hothead.  But deep down he cared for his people and for their well-being. There was an outside negative force that prevented these Indians from progressing normalcy in their homeland and the negative outside force was the Indian government and unfortunately Karnan had to go to jail for the Indian government to get those so called savages their God given rights. Karnan was actually scared I believe because his family and peers added pressure on him, not intentional but pressure nonetheless. He fought his people and won much more than a bus stop. He won perspective and appreciation for his life and respect from his people. Heroes can be scared and I would rather see a hero who's scared and not a hero who is trying to act tough and knowing she or he is scared shitless. And the hero who is scared shows that their human and not emotion less. This is the kind of hero that I want to see. What kind of hero do You want to see? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement