Be Confident In You

As you guys know my confidence was low growing up but over the years my confidence grew gradually to a high level. Nobody is going to be a cheerleader for You besides maybe your closest friends and family but on  second though some families aren't cheerleaders at all. What I'm saying is that You have to be your own cheerleader and that comes with confidence, low or high confidence.  My confidence was low at first but it become high gradually. Sometimes You will have the same process as me and other times You will have confidence that's high and hopefully your confidence will stay high but sometimes it can get low and that's ok.  If your confidence gets low, what or who can raise your confidence to high or to medium levels? My mother and God are the two people who give me confidence when my confidence gets low.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life