The Next Level

I would consider me as an artist. I am a creative genius and I don't say this to be cocky or say this because I think I am above anyone else. I like poetry and I'm getting Better and Better in my opinion. I am learning by reading other poets such as Amanda Bradley's Queen Kong and Khalid Gibran's The Prophet. I want to explore other poets because I want to learn how other poets form their words to tell a story. I AM GOING TO BE ME THROUGH MY POETIC JORUNEY!!

I released two poetry books and they are on EBay. I want to become Next Level which means in my own definition to become Better than before. In other words, it's all about Elevating my poetry game. Any artist who would like to support another artist PLEASE DO SO!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stories-of-An-Emotional-Man/362808027597?epid=78447764&hash=item54790b29cd:g:gbIAAOSwn0Vdx3Lk

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Inner-Thoughts-Of-A-Man-With-A-Disability/362806960942?epid=175290658&hash=item5478fae32e:g:PcAAAOSwOzddxf9o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement