Thankful

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!!  I hope everyone had a safe, filling and fun holiday. Every Thanksgiving my sister and I go to my grandparents house and before we dig into the delicious food, my grandfather leads us in prayer. Before we prayed that day, we each took turns around a circle saying what everybody was Thankful for and when it was my turn I said I'm Thankful because when I don't like what I see in myself, I try to change whatever is wrong to the best of my ability. Sometimes when I try to change, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I have a good conscious and that's a good thing. When I do wrong, I admit the mistakes that I had or have made. But when the other party or other parties involved deny their mistakes towards You, it's hard for You to become the bigger person. I'm Thankful to God because I'm able to Grow from this current situation. . In Any situation become the Bigger person because at the end of the day we will reap the rewards!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement