Sweet and Sour

I was working the other day and one of my co-workers said I was Sweet for helping out. Later on I was just thinking to myself I try to be Sweet sometimes but sometimes I'm not Sweet unintentionally. Take milk for example, milk can be sour after a few days and sometimes I might be like spoiled milk. I don't like to look in the past unless I'm looking at how far I came but the unintentional mistakes that I made in the past might've made me Sour. The mistakes that I made in the past don't make me a Sour individual. Me helping out when I can doesn't make me a Sweet individual (all of the time) either. I guess I'm somewhere between Sweet and Sour. I'm a complicated soul and I might be the only complicated soul out there but I guess what I'm trying to say is that Sweet and Sour can be good and bad. Sweet and Sour chicken is good (lol) but to be serious Don't let the Sour side take over You and Destroy You!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life