Misunderstood

The other night I watched Night School starring Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish and the overall message I believe is that people can be Misunderstood until they are understood. When you see the movie, maybe you can get a somewhat clear understanding of what I'm talking about.

I would say that I'm a Misunderstood individual, we all might be!! I don't know but this is my own opinion. A lot of ladies call themselves out of their names. For example, they would call themselves hoe's, sluts or bitches. They might do some extracurricular activities ( if you understand where I'm going with this) or they might not. For those young ladies who are doing those extracurricular activities, they aren't hoe's, sluts or bitches in my opinion, I just think they are Misunderstood!! These young ladies might just want love and they find it in the wrong places or they just are deciding which man/woman is the right one for them. I know for Damn sure I find love in the wrong places (lol). Misunderstood people can be understood, We just have to have conversations (Emotional Connections) with them so they can be understood. We should have conversations with All people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life