Emotional Connections

I feel like we as individuals are emotional connected one way or another. We are connected everyday by experiences that we share. The experiences might not be the same but the experiences might be similar. For example, Machine Gun Kelly released a song called See My Tears and I can relate to that song because of those dark days when I was growing up. Another example is the song by Lil Wayne entitled Let It All Work Out off his latest album. The song is so deeply passionate and that's how Emotional Connections start and evolve. I'm not saying those are the only two rappers that connect emotionally to their fans, there are quite a few!!

I've been into poetry lately and I think I'm pretty good at it!!  People can connect with poetry in an emotional sense as well. When I recite my poetry, sometimes people say I like your poem. One lady told me that she loved the pronouns in my poems and how people can express themselves. I loved that!! The reason I am doing poetry is because I like expressing myself and I didn't know how to express myself when I was younger. Poetry is an outlet that All people can connect in an emotional sense.

Emotional Connections, Emotional Connections & Emotional Connections!! Talk to people, you might not know that your story might be similar to the next man or woman's!!!

See My Tears-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I60L-sTfMC0

Let it All Work Out-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKJJiF8QJRc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement