Living Dangerously

When I was growing up, I was always playing it safe. When I was in classes I always raised my hand and participated. I'm not saying participating is not good because it is really good but sometimes I would rather be a class clown but not too much ( just a little) if that makes sense. I was and still am a goody goody and that is fine but sometimes that is boring. I want to live outside of my limits and I want to push it to the limit. I just don't want to do ordinary things, I want to do exciting things!! I want to push the limit and do exciting things within the law so don't get it twisted. I'm not going to go to jail if I can help it. I want to get my feet wet, not dry. I want a banana split with all of the toppings, not just a few, I want them ALL. The good and bad experiences are the experiences I want, maybe the good ones outweigh the bad (lol) but these are experiences none the less. Live Dangerously my friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life