Moving Out

I finally did it!! I'm so excited because this is the first time I'm living by myself. In the past, I had roommates in Washington, DC and in college but currently this is a new chapter in my life and I'm totally ready for it!!! The two reasons I wanted to move out was to become independent. I was independent when I was living with my mother but the independent that I'm talking about is being free to do whatever I want to do. The second reason I wanted to move was because no young lady wants a guy who still lives with their mother. I'm going to be truthfully honest with you guys, that's how it is (lol).

I cried when my mother said she is proud of me because she knew how badly I wanted to move out and to see it happening is truly Progression and Never Giving Up is the message I want to give to you guys.  I want to be the definition of progression and I want You guys to be the definition of progression. I don't want to look in the past unless I'm looking at how far I came. Never Giving Up is the motto, that's what people should know about me now.
a blessing.

I am faithful and I will continue to step into faith. God has blessed me so much and He will continue to bless me. I will continue to progress and don't even ask me about giving up, I think you already know the answer to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement