Being A Victim of Something/Somebody

I would say we are Victims Of Something whether its a victim of bullying, sexual abuse or any trauma in our lives. These three examples aren't the only examples, there are a whole lot more, I just wanted to name a few. I'm not an expert on victimization, the ins and outs of it but I was a victim of bullying. I could've felt sorry for myself the majority of my life but I CHOSE NOT TO. I didn't want to play the victim role anymore. I chose to get up and fight another day and many days after that. The situations that victims are put in are not always simple, they are often complexed. I didn't play the victim role and I don't want you to play that role either. No matter how bad the situation might be, there is light around the corner, there is hope around the corner, we just have to be  willing to search for it, that's all!! Be an advocate for Yourself, don't let those people who are/were victimizing You get an upper hand in Your own life. Don't let people drag or beat You down with their negativity, they aren't worth it!! Don't let them control Your life. Situations that We are/were in might cause us to lash out on certain people that We didn't mean to hurt but Our current situation is making Us to do so. We are Conquerors and Warriors, THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN'T ACHEIVE!! WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM ACHEIVING MAXIMUM EXCELLENCE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life