Sacrifices

A few weeks ago, I went to an ITunes store to fix my IPod Nano because it wasn't turning on. One of the clerks who worked at the store said it won't turn on at all and my best bet is to replace it and replacing would cost one hundred dollars. Some people would probably think one hundred bucks is chump change but to me one hundred dollars is a whole amount of money in my book. The program that I'm in pays me every month and no pay in between. I was so bummed out but I have to make a lot of sacrifices in life and this just happens to be one of them. God spoke to me and told me there are a lot of other important things other than an IPod and He is always true and honest. I like listening to music on the way to and from work and I've been without an IPod for a few weeks now so I will live. I don't have a choice, I don't have the money right now. I will have to replace it in the future. We all have to make sacrifices in life, we might not like the kind of sacrifices we have to make but those sacrifices will help ourselves, our family members or others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life