Never Say Never

Last week I was talking to my friend who has Joubert Syndrome, the same disorder as me. He was so upset earlier that day because the committee of his school said he couldn't do a profession that he practices everyday at school because of his fine motor skills. When he told me that I immediately responded by saying you shouldn't care what they say, they don't have control over you and your future. I know people who have disabilities have limitations but since they are called limitations that doesn't mean those limitations can't lead into strengths. I pray for everybody's strengths become more evolving and their weaknesses become strengths. Continued practice are the key words in this situation because if we ( people who have disabilities and people who don't) want to accomplish anything in life whether it's short or long term goals, we have to do that particular thing constantly until we can get it right. My drum teacher used to tell me practice makes perfection and she is correct. The point that I'm trying to make is don't let anybody tell you can't do something because You can, all that we have to is to practice, practice, practice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life