Community Life

This volunteer program for me is going to end soon and I'm living in a house with two roommates and we had our ups and downs, mostly downs if you ask me but the downs are helping us to grow more. We can learn from our mistakes and we will know when we push each others buttons. Whoever has been doing a year of service and has lived in a community with roommates knows there are arguments and disagreements but by saying that, it also means that we can get pass the problems and enjoy each other's company. Community life can definitely have its stresses but stresses are necessary in order to reach the goodness of life within each other and in the community. When my roommates and I have arguments and disagreements I get so angry about the current situations but how I cope is I pray to God and continue to have a positive mindset. If anyone is considering joining a year of service and living in a community just be prepared to address issues. All of these issues include emotional and mental awareness. Have a full armor of God or whoever you believe in, have their armor on because you have to be prepared for anything that will come your way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life