Suicide Squad

The movie was action packed from the beginning to the end. I loved it so much!! I'm not going to spoil the entire movie just in case some people haven't seen it yet but there was a scene that really inspired me. The scene that inspired me was when the whole squad was at the bar being mad at the boss's assistant because he didn't tell them some vital information but anyways they forgave him and the way the squad walked out of the bar together was very inspirational to me. The way which they walked out together was very confident and united and that is the way the United States should conduct themselves with their allies and enemies. I am not talking about war which is depicted in the film, I'm talking about having peaceful solutions. Another inspiration that struck my heart was just how the squad got along and how they were so empathic about one another's story. People commit crimes every day, some people commit more than others but the point that I'm trying to get at is that even though people commit crimes, they have a personal side and if people get to know that side, they won't judge the criminals so harshly. I'm not condoning any criminal behavior but just to get to know people's personal side before you judge their crime or setback. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement