Andra Day- Rise Up

When I first heard this song I was so inspired. I didn't know who the artist was so my niece shazamed it and I haven't heard Andra Day's music before. I will continue to listen to her because I bet many of her songs are very inspirational just like Rise Up. The message I got from this was to Rise Up in the midst of your shortcomings. Never Give Up and don't let your insecurities hinder your happiness because you will never know what will come of anything if you take the easy way out. Life is hard but we must not let life drown us in it's despair. Life isn't always hard, it's fun and enjoyable most of the time. We have to Rise Up and conquer every obstacle that is put in our way. God molded us to be eagles and doves soaring through the skies without any limitations and we should act upon that mindset.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement