Expressing yourself in a positive light

I like to express myself freely and expressing yourself means that you are not letting your insecurities hinder your happiness and that is the actual goal!! People might have certain problems in regards of you expressing yourself but disregard those people because they don't matter in these situations. The only people that matter are you and that person you are expressing yourself to. You can express yourself about anything and that can include having assertiveness, displaying affection to a girl/guy or through various art forms. A few weeks ago I expressed myself to a girl that goes to my school. I wanted to talk to her face to face but that didn't happen so I had to message her on Facebook. I didn't want to message her on Facebook because it's really not an effective way to communicate to people if you want to express yourself in an intimate way. Anyways, I finally messaged her and I felt really good and I don't regret anything!! I expressed myself to a lot of girls in the past but I learned from my mistakes and this girl was so different which is a good thing.  Girls in the past wasn't honest and truthful but this girl was honest and truthful when she replied and I was so grateful for her honesty and truthfulness. The bottom line is to express yourself regardless what anybody thinks of that expression. You have to do it because you can't be fearful in this lifetime and plus life is way too short for not expressing yourself fully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement