Taking risks

This post is a continuation from the post I wrote yesterday about expressing yourself in a positive light. Expressing yourself is always a risk whatever your expression  is but you have to express yourself for two reasons, 1) it will help you overcome your fears and 2) you have to get out of your comfort zone. In my situation that I expressed to you guys yesterday I took a risk and got outside of my comfort zone. I didn't know if she would respond negatively or positively and that is the risk right there. Thank God she responded in a positive manner and I'm so grateful for that. So guys, take risks and get out of your comfort zones. You won't know the outcome until you have tried and when you try that you are embarking into a territory that is worth while. Your situation might not be like mine but the main thing is to express yourself in a positive light. Taking risks and getting out of your comfort zone is not easy and it's scary, trust me, I know!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement