I'm a human being

Sometimes I'm weak and sometimes I'm strong. I'm not talking about anything physical. I'm talking about the emotional, mental and spiritual weakness and sometimes the strength that I posses. I'm a human being and I admit that I'm weak and strong sometimes and I'm not ashamed of it at all. I was weak this week because I asked this girl out via Facebook message.. I know I should've talked to her face to face but I was super anxious on asking her out, maybe the weakness that I possessed this past week  was not the messaging on Facebook but the lack of communication that I give her. She is in my class three times a week. and I talk to her but it seems like sometimes my communication is lacking when it shouldn't be. I view communication like a light switch. When my communication is good and effective the light switch is on and when my communication is lacking and deteriorating the light switch is off. My strength was that I asked the girl out and she said yes!! I was contemplating this situation in my head today and I was emotional. I wasn't sure if I made the right decision in regards of messaging the girl. Well, I'm sure  that everybody has days like these  and the solution to conquer this is to learn and grow from experiences like this or any situations that you guys are in. I pray that I have a refreshed and renewed heart everyday. Rise like eagles and rise like doves so we can soar through the air and let our past mistakes be in the past and let's just focus on the present.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement