When God gives you lemons, you make lemonade

A lot of people say that they don't care what other people say about them but is that really true? I don't really know but I say this a lot but sometimes I do care what other people think of me but I'm really trying to stop that habit because truthfully I just want to know what God thinks of me. The ultimate person that really can  judge us is God himself.  People might think a lot of things  that you do is unorthodox but what truly matters is that you know is pure and from the bottom of your heart. I'm in these situation all of the time but everything that I do is pure and honest. My actions and what I do for people is from an innocent place. This is me and whoever doesn't like it can just deal with it because I'm going to be me until I'm dead and gone. Don't let anybody make you feel insecure or ashamed because of what you do or who you are because those naysayers don't matter at all.  My dad told me this phrase, when God gives you lemons, you make lemonade. For all of those who don't know what this phrase means, it means to turn a negative situation into a positive one. So whenever you can turn a negative situation to a positive one, Do it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life