Be You!!

Be the most authentic and genuine person you can be because nobody can take that individuality from you. Don't just hang out with the popular kids because you want that exposure. You should make your own popularity from what you do positive in the world. I used to want to hang out with everybody ( not so much popular kids) but I found out that everybody wasn't my friend, they were just people that I used to say hi occasionally. When you get older, you think about your life, putting things in perspective and I stopped doing things that I used to do and stopped hanging out with people that weren't going to achieve what I wanted to achieve. I read an article in Jet and they were featuring Tyrese Gibson and he was talking about what I'm saying now. This article spoke to me because it was very inspirational to me. This article was also very true and people can relate it to their  lives as well. I just want to say just Be You and don't change yourself for anybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life