The stroy never ends

Today I went to the movies with my friend and we saw Paper Towns starring Nat Wolff and Cara Delevinge. One of the many messages I got from this movie was to go outside of your comfort zone and face your fears. One of the messages in my film is don't let your insecurities hinder your happiness and the main character (Nat Wolff) was portraying that. I'm not going to spoil the movie for you guys but the main character  is a introvert individual and Cara Delevinge's character brought that shyness out of the main character. I want to do that with people, I just want to inspire and encourage people to embrace themselves in a positive way. We as people often feel insecure or ashamed of being ourselves but we shouldn't feel that way. I was uncomfortable in my own skin for a long time but I found positive outlets that I could go to so I can establish my positivity identity. I also surrounded myself with positive people, this is so essential. Another message I got from this movie is that people want to see what they want to see. What I mean is that there are so many things that a human eye doesn't ever see. A girl or young lady can be beautiful until she's dead and gone but other people don't know what they are feeling or thinking. That is why it's so important that guys treat girls/ladies right because women might not say what they are feeling or thinking but they are keeping it inside. We as young men/men and I'm not saying all men do this but we need to explore their minds, not explore their bodies. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life