I want everybody to succeed

I want everybody to win in life, I don't have any malice against anyone. I like to breathe out negativity and breathe in positivity. I might have a few bumps in the road but who doesn't, am I right? This past open mic night at Negative Space Gallery, I read two poems but one poem that I want you guys to focus on is the first one, God gave me the Permission. Lately, I've been praying about breathing life and continued life into other people. I'm not like a genie obviously that will breathe mystical dust into faces of human beings but it would be great to put that positive energy and great fortune upon people. I know people get jealous of other people but this is America, it SHOULD have a piece of whatever pie you like for everyone and I'm putting an emphasis on the word should.   

 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CszaX2qg4ay/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life