Take some chill pills

 I don't know where to start so I guess I'm going to start somewhere (lol). Before I go into my analysis, (lol) this guy is such a mastermind of music and fashion, I have to give him his flowers. On the other side of the coin, lately he has been saying some outlandish stuff that has a lot of people upset. His name is Kanye West. I remember when I was in middle school, I accidentally stepped on some people's shoes and you know how people were and still are, like they got so offended by that accident and I always said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I believe that Kanye West is that individual that thinks people step on his shoes on purpose, maybe some individuals do it on purpose purely because its Kanye West.  I got some unraveling to do. First, attacking or dehumanizing a group of people is a tasteless act especially when this group of people have been through so much at one time. The group of people that I'm talking about is the Jewish people, if people lived under a rock for some centuries. The recent interview with Alex Jones, Kayne said he loved Hitler and I was thinking man, shit and I wasn't saying man, shit in a funny way either. Sometimes, Kanye just needs to sit down multiple hours, take multiple deep breaths and isolate himself from the media world for a long period of time and come back to the world refreshed and empty of thoughts. One thing that Kayne said during the interview I agreed with was that all Nazis weren't bad. Before people cringe, let me explain. I was in high school, and we watched a Holocaust Documentary and Jerry Stiller (a Holocaust survivor) was being interviewed and he was saying that a Nazi guard gave him some extra bread during that HELL (I can only imagine). So yeah, I agree with Kanye about that but some other stuff he says, its outlandish. 


Kanye West was on Drink Champs for the second time and by the way, Drink Champs is THAT SHOW!! Anyways, Nore (one of the hosts) brought up when Kanye wore a long, White lives matter shirt at a fashion show and yet again, the public was outraged. Even though white lives DO matter, it seemed like he was trying to overlap Black lives matter and have White lives matter become the nucleus. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Kanye said he just wanted all of the attention on the shirt because he wanted to stray away from whatever else was going on at the fashion show (to be fair). Another issue is that he tells the listeners, God told him to do that and do this but honestly, sometimes the devil disguises himself as God, the Holy One. Also, Kanye says he wants to free his people but listening to him sometimes, is he going to free his people into chaos and destruction?

One more thing, the freedom of speech debacle.  WE all have the blessing to use the first amendment but that doesn't mean we should abuse it. I think there should be some imaginary lines in the amendment that says we should voice ourselves to an extent. For example, if a man says Sandy Hook didn't happen and it actually did, that plays on people's mental and emotional state. I guess if we hinder the people's ability to access ACCURATE info and speak FALSELY on current events regardless of the level of inhumanness, that should be the extra lines of the amendment. So, with all of that being said, TRY, TRY TRY to be a decent human being and voice your opinion in the CORRECT way, instead of the INCORRECT way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement