Cancel Culture

I don't know when this term was coined or when it started but, in my opinion, most of the time it doesn't have any merit. People do and say stuff that other people disagree with so, that means we automatically have a cancel button in reach and press the button? This sounds ridiculous to me. I mean my last paragraph of my previous post seems a bit similar to this post, the difference is the just the words. Cancel culture and first amendment. I think if You want to be cancelled, You will get cancelled but if You don't want to be cancelled, You don't have to be. I think the term, cancel culture might be a mental thing and that mental can reduce the confidence of the average Joe. I guess if You have a high level of confidence, the term cancel culture won't bother You as much as the average Joe who is lacking confidence. 

If cancel culture was around and if it involved me back in the day, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Frankly, I wouldn't be here today, but my confidence has been a lot better, and it continues to get better each and every day. It would be funny if people cancelled me just because of this post and this blog, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS can cancel me but I'm going to be bigger and better so please do spread the word by using hashtag, #CancelNoldonStarks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life