The Spirit of Wakanda

This past weekend I saw the sequel of Black Panther and it was better in my opinion than the first one. I'm not discrediting the acting abilities of anyone in the first Black Panther. And before I begin my passionate writing, rest in peace Chadwick Boseman.  Both Black Panthers have a sense of community and lineage that can't be broken even though some enemies tried to dismantle the country of Wakanda but NO ONE succeeded. What I mean by community is that the people of Wakanda stick together regardless of the consequences. What I mean by Wakanda having a sense of lineage is that they respect their ancestors, they listen to their ancestors and elders, basically they respect and know where they come from. But that doesn't mean, the people of Wakanda don't know where they are going presently and for the future. I would also say that the Black Panther movies have a sense of nurture vs. nature. The people of Wakanda display nurture by having mercy on their enemies. As well as helping rebuild after attacks on their homeland. You can also say rebuilding their homeland is a sense of community.  The people of Wakanda display nature by drinking the Black Panther juice (I think that's what it's called) to fuel themselves to have great strength. Also, Princess (Chadwick's sister in the movie) uses science to help her homeland survive via Vibranium and they use Vibranium in the Black Panther suit to use in combat. I think we can all learn from The Spirit of Wakanda including myself because if we unify as people instead of having division, WE ARE BETTER AS NATIONS and AS PEOPLE. 


https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/basics/nature-vs-nurture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life