I Love You

 You know guys I've talked about LOVE multiple times and I'm going to talk about tonight as well.  Lately, I talked to my mom and sister on the phone and both occasions I thought I didn't say I LOVE YOU. The conversation I had with my mom, I actually said I LOVE her at the end of our conversation, my mom told me I said those words. When I had a conversation with my sister,  I hung up quickly and I forgot to say I LOVE her. I actually messaged her saying I LOVE YOU too. Many of you may say that what's this guy talking about, he's corny but with me, forgetting or thinking I forgot to say those three words ate me up inside. Saying I LOVE YOU in my mind means an unconditional type of love that doesn't require any satisfaction back. Honestly, some satisfaction may be nice but mostly, I don't need any satisfactions back. What I'm saying is that I LOVE HARD because in a way, I was knocked down by a few people in the past and it sucked, it really did so that's why I LOVE HARD. So, please LOVE, maybe not LOVE HARD LIKE ME (under your discretion of course) but do LOVE.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life