Greed and Power in a negative way

 A couple a weeks ago, I watched a movie entitled Kidnap Capital and the movie made me more conscious but angry because even though its a movie, inhumane actions were depicted in the movie. Don't get me wrong, I liked the movie but my reaction to  Kidnap Capital made me realize that the world is so fucked up in greed and power. I guess it would make better sense if I told you what the synopsis is. The synopsis is that this family wrangles up these immigrants that attempted to cross the border from foreign lands to escape from misery and discomfort but to find out the immigrants are forced to be dehumanized until they can pay for their freedom. Everybody has a boss and the people who are in "control" may or may not be in full control so there might be somebody who's up the chain calling the shots, you might never see the boss ever. Regardless of this inhumane hierarchy or any inhumane hierarchy, I don't condone any dehumanizing any group of people or marginalized people/individuals. I don't understand the negative side of greed and power. Why would somebody  want to control somebody, every second of the day? Just because the "boss" wants greed and power due to their their twisted and weird ideology. Sometimes the victims can be brainwashed due to the boss or bosses twisted and weird ideology and that's a shame because they can't think for themselves. On the other side of that coin, some victims don't want to be considered victims so they rise up to be victorious or they attempted to rise up against the dehumanizers. DON'T LET ANYBODY CONTROL YOUR MIND IN A NEGATIVE WAY IN ORDER FOR THEM TO SAY YOU ARE A VICTIM! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MIND AND YOUR OWN LIFE. 


https://tubitv.com/movies/460060/kidnap-capital?start=tru

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life