Pouring out the water of Satisfaction

 Last week I read a devotion in the book, My Utmost For His Highest by Oswald Oswald Chambers to my grandfather. The devotion is pouring out the water of satisfaction. I don't read devotions, but my grandfather wanted me to read the devotion for that day, so I read it. You can read the devotion at your leisure but I'm going to give you my interpretation of this devotion and if you disagree or want to have a conversation about this, please comment. My interpretation is that God wants me and/or believers to pour out to Him. Pouring out to Him means give every problem and battle to Him and maybe then some after that. Also, God wants me and/or believers to stop being selfish with our wisdom, our gifts and levels of intelligence. We have to become or continue to be selfless. I think everyone on this earth has something to offer to others whether is knowledge, skill(s), or/and encouragement. This society is a ME society and I think we are becoming a WE society slowly, very slowly but surely. Basically, we can't hold onto our own gifts selfishly, we MUST cast those gifts to others so others can learn and hopefully grow with that knowledge. GO OUT TO THE WORLD AND BE SELFLESS, SPREAD THOSE GIFTS AROUND!!


https://utmost.org/pouring-out-the-water-of-satisfaction/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life