Grief and Sorrow

 Death is going to happen whether we like it or not. Everybody deals with death differently. Some people may want to isolate themselves, some people may want to talk to everyone to express their feelings with God, family and friends and some people may lash out of frustration. I remember when I was in middle school and one of the students in my grade died. The next class I had was English and the teacher said if anyone wants to write something to the family, you could so I decided to write a letter to the family. Even though I didn't know the guy, we spoke often in the lunch line. After somebody dies, of course there will be some crying and trying to console others but I think the grieving process is an individual journey depending on how the deceased impacted their loved one(s) and it might be in general too. I titled this post grief and sorrow and there is always going to be grief and sorrow when somebody dies but in the midst of that grief and sorrow, blessings can occur.  Hopefully, after that grieving period, there would be tranquility and if someone in the family is lashing out of frustration, that member of that family will find some type of resolution. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life