Words of Encouragement

 Yesterday I called Macs Backs ( an independent book store) where you can purchase my book NightCrawlers: Unbound Emotions. You can buy my book on my website at poetrybynoldon.com. Anyways I called Macs Backs ( Cleveland Heights, Ohio) to ask if a copy of my novel has been purchased and the guy on the other end told me no but they will. The guy could've just said no and hung up the phone but he didn't. He said and I repeat no but they will. I needed those words to be spoken to me, he just lifted me up that day. Words of encouragement are very uplifting and much needed especially this day and age. Spread a word of encouragement to somebody or multiple of bodies today and many more days after.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life