The past should be the past

 I'm pretty sure for the most part that We all want to evolve.  One example is we don't want to be stuck in the mud regarding life for along time, we want to dig ourselves out of the mud eventually. Sooner or later and I think at this point, its people's preference. Everybody makes mistakes,  has trials and tribulations and setbacks in life and sometimes some people want to talk about those mistakes, those setback and those trials and tribulations in the present but all of that shit was in the past. I did a lot of shit in the past that I am happy about and some stuff I'm not happy about but the point is that ALL OF THAT SHIT WAS IN THE PAST and that shouldn't interfere with my/our present and/or future.  I want to evolve and I'm pretty sure You guys want to evolve too but those people in my opinion that always bring up our past wants us to be that younger version of ourselves but we are not, we are evolving human beings. For those who talk about people's past, maybe they have done something in their own lives that was in the past and they couldn't get ahold of or grasp that something. Now they want to put their insecurities on us. EVOLVE. THE PAST DOESN'T WANT YOU. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement

Life