BIG TYME

I don't have everything together, yes I'll admit BIG TYME Noldon doesn't have his shit together sometimes and that's ok. When I was growing up I wanted to dream BIG. Being small minded was and it's still not my goal or mission in life. I think BIG TYME, not little tyme. One of Rick Ross's latest songs is called BIG TYME ft. Swizz Beatz and this is how I got the inspiration to write this post. By the way, the song is STRAIGHT FIRE!!!!!  Anyways, BIG TYME should be a mindset, to do better, think better and be better. This is what I think, You can think for yourself!!!  I don't have ordinary dreams, I have BIG TYME dreams. NO LITTLE TYME SHIT, I don't have time for that!! I don't know what You are going to do but I'm going to dream BIG TYME dreams forever and then I'm going to turn those BIG TYME dreams into a BIG TYME reality.

 https://youtu.be/BI8g8CZPIBU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life