Don't be content

Earlier this week, the general manager of the establishment that I work at had an employee meeting and the general manager had many points but one of the points that he made grasped my attention. The establishment and for his own personal development, he doesn't want to be content on what's good now. He wants the establishment and himself to grow, he doesn't want good enough. I can relate to this in my life.  I recently published a poem book entitled Stories of An Emotional Man and it's my first book. The book is not perfect but it's a body of art. My next project of the same medium will be bigger and better. My definitions of Don't be content is to never relax in the particular moment ( enjoy the moment but keep evolving), strive for better and personal growth. You might have your own definitions of Don't be content.  DON'T BE CONTENT, DON'T BE CONTENT, DON'T BE CONTENT, DON'T BE CONTENT!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement