Be Sexy!!

Everybody can be Sexy, its just about being self confident and be true to Yourself.  I'm not only talking about physical appearance, it is also about what You feel inside. I didn't feel sexy earlier in life but now I do because I am confident and I am staying true to myself. I'm pretty sure I was sexy earlier in life but I didn't know how to channel that sexiness. Since being sexy is inner in my opinion, this might be a mental health issue. I know this be a big stretch but it's all about being self aware about your state of mind and state of being. Be Sexy is accepting You for You and not giving a shit about what other people say or do. You do You and don't lose that sexiness!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life